Testing is available by appointment, at: ( NO COST at these locations)
- King’s Daughters Drive-Thru Center, 2406 Carter Ave., Ashland
- KD Cannonsburg Urgent Care Center, 12470 U.S. Route 60
- KD Grayson Urgent Care Center, 12470 U.S. Route 60
- KD Grayson Urgent Care Center, 609 N. Carol Malone Blvd.
- KD Prestonsburg, 1279 Old Abbott Mountain Road
- KD Portsmouth Urgent Care Center, 2001 Scioto Trail
Pease call (606) 408 COVD (2683) for more information or to schedule an appointment.
“OR” by walk in no appointment necessary
Kings Daughters Occupational Medicine
2301 Lexington Ave Ste 215
Ashland, Ky 41102 (606) 408-4910
|Monday||6:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||6:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||6:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||6:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Friday||6:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
Cost: $50.00 (reimbursable by Local248, with receipt and proof of a current LEAD card or test).
This test has to be done within a 72 hour windows prior to hire in date. No exceptions. If you go to location above, the results are guaranteed in 12-24 hours. (Example: Hire in on a Monday, test has to be taken on a FRIDAY… no earlier, no later at any of these locations. If you are hiring in on a Thursday, for example, you have the option on Monday, Tuesday. Just an example… QUICK TEST NOT ACCEPTABLE, must be a PCR test.)
Must set up your own MyChart
You must set up your own MyChart to show proof of COVID results upon hire in. (The facility emails you a code and a link, you must have to set it up.) This is on you. Do not go tot he jobsite without it, you will not be paid if no proof of results.